Sunday, January 23, 2011

hello world

hello world im chewy
my mommy promised that she would help me with my blog cause she has these awesome things called thumbs which move exept theres a downside to them there not as cute as my paws so ha mommy oh but the deal is if i get this blog i have to stop piddling on the carpet even though its soo comfy

the reason i have this blogs is cause i wanna be like my hero puglet so from now on you will hopefully here any of my daily ramblings and adventures
cause when your six weeks old everythings exiting
and arent i cute hehe
luv chewy xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Hi Chewy! Welcome the the Blogosphere! I am soooo glad you live far, far away from us in San Francisco because you are RIDICULOUSLY cute. Like, INSANELY cute. Like, there is no way I could ever in a gazillion years out-cute you.

    You're probably used to making people go SQUEEEEE!, but you should have heard the crazy-happy sounds my human made when she saw your face.

    Hugs + Fetches,

    Puglet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Puglet. Mommy and me love your blog!!! It's the bestest blog ever
    Lots o barks
    Chewy

    ReplyDelete