Saturday, February 5, 2011

no way am i wearing that...oops my bad

okay well mommy got me a new sweater which she said was supose to be "super cute"
by the way mommy i'm already the most adorable thing in the world nothing in the world will make me cuter no even this yucky thing!




 see its hideous no way would i be caught out in this mommy please don't make me wear it



oops it was inside out my bad it was inside out its quite nice really


AND IT HAS A TAIL HOLE HOW COOL IS THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who's that pretty little pug



if i wasn't so lazy i'd be the best model in the world...NO WAIT i should be the best SUPER MODEL!!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. Chewy - thanks for letting me know that you understand about cameras and all...my human doesn't dress me up very often, actually only for Halloween...you look adorable in that pink outfit. I'm so glad that you are my friend...Bella Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i think it looks quite nice i've never had a halloween before is it fun glad your my friend to - chewy

    ReplyDelete