Friday, March 11, 2011

walkies

hi guys sorry i had been away for ages mommy got back a few days ago but guess what i got all my injections andi went on my very first walkies we went to a place mommy called the market and a guy gave me a  sausages he lived in a small stall with a cooker inside it so i asked mommy how he could live there mommy just laughed!!! humph i wish mommy would tell me then i could live in a magic stall that made food!!! mmm....food oh sorry where was i... oh yeah i also made loads of new friends there was a human puppy who was about my age

me and the human puppy
then there was a great Dane who was Ginormagus he was super old and super wise as well he even told me something soo cool if you tilt your head to one side and put your paws over your nose...or in my case snout you can get scarps from people passing by!!! (pugs on a diet do this to you owner its a guaranteed success) i also got loads of chances to pose in front of iPhone here !!!!!! so here are some pictures to make you awww

luv chewy x

No comments:

Post a Comment