Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'VE GOT A BRAND NEW HARNESS

  by helencarter1001
, a photo by helencarter1001 on Flickr.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to show you this cool new harness my grandma bought me from Puppia! I feel so proud of it and I think it really brings out the colour of my eyes. UNfortunately I have grown out of my black one and my mum was a bit worried that if she forced my head through the hole my eyes would pop out ( she read somewhere that pugs suffer from this and is kind of paranoid now... which I'm kind of glad about because I would not look quite so cute if my eyes were popping out!!!!!) Anyway let me know what you think of me in stripes..... it's lovely and furry but mum said I should have another for summer because she thinks this wil be too hot! By the way she is in France at the moment and I'm really missing her and can't wait til she gets home and gives me a hug (and treats!!! ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment